Huss & Dalton’s FS is aimed directly at the modern finger-style player. While utilizing the body shape of their CM, it adds shallower body depth for a more immediate response along with lighter top bracing for greater sustain. Its wider tapered fretboard, combined with a flatter, low-profile neck shape, ultimately creates the perfect finger-style guitar. This custom beauty features Ziricote back and sides and with an Italian Spruce top with lots of ‘bearclaw’ figuring, full Koa binding, custom Abalone rosette with Koa ring and more.
This amazing wood combination features the robust tone of the Ziricote, considered on par with the finest Rosewood in complexity, depth and punch, yet with a balance note separation found in Ebony, combined with the warm, clear and projecting tone of the Italian Spruce. Overall this FS has warm projcting lows and low mids, with clear and crisp bell like highs. Perfect for fingerstyle.
Includes lifetime warranty and deluxe TKL tweed hardshell case.
Free shipping in the continental United States.
- Ziricote back and sides
- “Bearclaw” Italian Spruce top
- Full figured Hawaiian Koa bound body, neck and headstock
- Abalone and Koa ring rosette
- Maple/ black/ white top purfling
- Abalone FS dot fretboard inlays
- Ebony fretboard and neo-pyramid bridge
- Adirondack scalloped bracing
- Hawaiian Koa wedge
- Mahogany neck with custom no stain
- Ziricote overlay and wedge
- Ebony pins with Abalone dots
- Bone nut and saddle
- Gold Gotoh 510 mini tuners
- Black/ Maple back, sides, neck and headstock purfling
- Wood herringbone backstrip
- Pearl logo
- 25.4″ scale length
- 1 3/4″ nut width
- 2 5/16″ string spacing
- Lifetime Warranty
- Deluxe TKL Tweed hardshell case